Our Services include our websites, applications and other services that link to this Policy. This Policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you use our Services, as well as our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This Policy applies to the information we collect:
- When you use or interact with our Services.
- In your email, text, and other electronic messages with us.
- Through our mobile and desktop websites and applications.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we use it and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to use our Services. By accessing or using our Services, you agree to accept the terms and conditions set forth in this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time, so please check the policy periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Services are not intended for use by children under 13 years of age. No one under the age of 13 may provide any information to or through our Services. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 and do not target our Services to children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information through our Services. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Services, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your IP address, referral data, and browser and platform type; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Services and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you use our Services. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, pixels and other tracking technologies.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners and commercial vendors that we use to implement or provide our Services.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect through our Services may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms through our Services. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our Services, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services.
Information that you provide us also includes records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses from which any correspondence is received), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection or Tracking Technologies
As you use our Services, we may use automatic data collection or tracking technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your use of our Services, including traffic data, referral data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you use (or information that you retrieve) on our Services.
- Information about your computer or other device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (e.g. behavioural tracking).
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Services and to deliver a better and more personalized service to our users.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer. You may refuse to accept browser Cookies by activating the appropriate setting(s) on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our Services. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting(s) so that it will refuse to accept cookies, our system(s) and technologies will issue cookies when you direct your browser to our Services.
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Services may use local stored objects (or “flash cookies”) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Services. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser setting(s) as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Portions of our Services may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (sometimes also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that allow us, for example, to count users who have visited pages and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect or receive from other third-party sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising or content from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Services and Its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Services.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Services.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target or objective criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and deliver our Services.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information of users held by us is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfil the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or for our safety, and that of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your personal information in response to valid requests by the public, regulatory or governmental authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your personal information and similar data that we may collect and store:
- For some of our products, we use Google Analytics Advertising Features, including Remarketing with Google Analytics, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, DoubleClick Platform integrations, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting. For information about Google Analytics currently available opt-outs, please click here.
- Some of our products and Services may include advertisements from Microsoft. To learn more about information collected by Microsoft, please click here. You can opt-out of Microsoft’s personalized advertising services by following the instructions found here.
- We do not control any of the third parties’ collection or use of your personal information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your personal information collected or used in this way. You can also generally opt-out of receiving personalized ads from third-party advertisers and ad networks who are members of the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) or who follow the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising (DAA) by visiting the opt-out pages on the NAI website and the DAA website.
- To limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, please submit a written request here.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We desire to keep you in control of the personal information you provide to us. Accordingly, you can review, correct, change or remove the registration settings for the personal information that you provide to us and that we subsequently control. To choose not to receive future communications from us, please Contact Us.
You may also contact us to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented security measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to (or collected by) our Services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on or implemented through the Services.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to our Policy on this page. If we make material changes to how we treat our users’ personal information, we will let you know through a notice available in connection with your use of our Services after implementing such changes. The date the Policy was last revised is found at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting this Policy to check for any changes.
To ask questions or comment about this Policy and our privacy practices, contact us at [email protected]